Opt Out Information
Vilas County Opt-Out Terms of Service
- Individuals who request their names be removed from the Vilas County Tax Information and Land Information websites should be aware that Vilas County parcel information, including property owner names, will be available to the general public, municipal offices and other institutions that need to conduct public duties. Public records maintained by county offices remain available for viewing and distribution at the county offices.
- It is your responsibility to provide the Tax Lister with all property owner information. In the event that you move, change address, or acquire new property, you will need to use this service again to maintain name removal.
- This privacy request applies only to the Vilas County Tax Information and Land Information websites.
- The Vilas County Tax Information and Land Information websites will be updated within (3) business days. Please verify that we have processed your request appropriately.
- The WebMap updates only occur 1 time per week on Monday mornings to accommodate any parcel map changes during the week, as well as, any survey changes that are made by the County Surveyor on the previous Friday.