Parks & Recreation Department
- Torch Lake Campground & RV Park - $35/night
- Tamarack Springs - $10/night
- Buckatabon Creek - $5.00/night
- Rummels Road - $5.00/night
- River Road Equestrian Campground - $10/night
Two of the above (Rummels & Buckatabon) are also canoe campsites, located along the Wisconsin River. A camping permit is required. Camping is limited to 10 consecutive days per site. The permit is $5.00/night and can be obtained by mail or in person at the Parks & Recreation Department. There are pay tubes on-site for self-registration. See Rummels Road & Buckatabon Creek webpages for more information.
All campsites are equipped with latrines, picnic tables, grills, and fire rings. Buckatabon Creek and Rummels Road campsites also have small shelters.