Vilas County Department of Social Services works to preserve families and to protect and empower individuals towards independence and enhanced quality of life. As good stewards, we strive to work with our partners in the community to maximize resources and to work towards the best outcomes for those we serve.
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Annual Report 2019
- Area Mental Health and AODA Outpatient Services
- Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Child Support
- Children's Long Term Support Waiver
- Community Health Services
- DEC (Drug Endangered Children)
- Department of Health Services
- Housing - NEWCAP
- Keep WI Warm Fund
- Medical Transport - Logisticare
- MyAccess Mobile App - Manage State Benefits on the Go!
- Northwoods Share
- Project Lifesaver
- Public Health Department
- 2020 Resource Guide
- Tri County Counsel on Domestic Violence
- Tri County Human Services
- Tri County Resource Directory
- Tribal Resources
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families
Drugs In WisconsinSubstance abuse has a major impact on individuals, families, and communities. The effects of substance abuse are cumulative, significantly contributing to costly social, physical, mental, and public health problems. These problems include:
- Teenage pregnancy
- Human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
- Other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Motor vehicle crashes
- Physical fights
Wisconsin Dose of Reality Public Service Announcements:
Click title to view :30 Second PSA.
For more information on Wisconsin's Dose of Reality program, please visit www.doseofrealitywi.gov.
Drug Endangered Children Public Service Announcements
Fore more infomation, please visit www.wisconsindec.org.