Parks & Recreation
THE STATE FUNDED ATV TRAIL SYSTEM IN VILAS COUNTY IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
We look forward to seeing you again in Spring!!!
PLEASE Stay on marked trails and enjoy our system responsibly.
(available for Android and iOS devices)
- Campgrounds - Five campgrounds, including two canoe campsites
- Parks - Thirteen day use parks and beaches, seven improved fishing sites, thirteen boat landings and a shooting range
- Shooting Range - Eight backstops, five signs, one fire ring, five benches, and parking for about ten vehicles
- Trails (click on your choice of trails) - ATV, Off Highway Motorcycle (OHM), bike, equestrian, ski, snowmobile and hunter/hiking trails.
- Links Links - useful recreation links
Parks & Recreation Supervisor: Todd Bierman - Email
Parks & Recreation Technician: Donald Merten - Email
Administrative Assistant: Kelly Tyler - Email
Mailing Address: 330 Court Street Eagle River, WI 54521
Physical Address: 2112 N. Railroad Street Eagle River, WI 54521