Powerful Tools for Caregiving Classes
Taking Care of You
Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class
Class topics include:
- Taking care of you
- Reducing personal stress
- Communicating effectively in challenging situations
- Making tough care-giving decisions
- Hiring in-home help
- Making a decision about a care facility
- Making decisions about driving
- Recognizing and responding to depression
- Working with memory impaired elders
- It is a fully researched course taught by certified instructors.
- Very positive feed back from individuals who have completed the course.
- Class meets once a week for six weeks. Classes are 2 hours each.
- For family caregivers. Open to caregivers of any age. No restrictions on the type of illness or age of the person they are caring for.
- Class size limited to 12 participants. Pre-registration required.
- Must have at least 5 participants to hold a class.
Amie Rein, ADRC Specialist
330 Court Street
Eagle River, WI 54521