Real Property Listing
Crista McCrum, Real Property Lister
(715) 479-3696 | Email
Heidi Kissner, Real Property Listing Assistant
(715) 479-3697 | Email
The Real Property Lister (RPL) is responsible for the duties set forth in Chapter 70.09 of the Wisconsin State Statutes and works with local municipalities, assessors, and the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. In short, they:
- Prepare and maintain accurate ownership and description information for all parcels of real property in the county.
- Provide information on parcels of real property in the county for the use of taxation district assessors, city, village and town clerks and treasurers, county offices, and any other persons requiring that information.
- Serves as the coordinator between the county and the taxation districts in the county for assessment and taxation purposes.
- Provides computer services related to assessment and taxation for the assessors, clerks and treasurers of the taxation districts in the county.
- Property Tax Info - Property tax information and tax bills
- Update Mailing Address - Update/change your mailing address
- Owner Name Opt-Out - Opt-out of having your name searchable on Land Information websites
- Pay Property Taxes - Pay your taxes with the County Treasurer's Office
YES! The Real Property Lister provides the following services to the public:
- Ownership and description information
- Tabular ownership listings (data requests) by taxation district, municipality, or county-wide; subject to associated fees
NO! The Real Property Lister does not provide the following services to the public:
- Advice - including how to resolve ownership disputes, correct deeds/surveys, etc.
- Interpretations - including tracing deeds, performing calculations, engaging in land surveying, interpretation of documents or owner rights, etc.
- Opinions - including personal thoughts on a domestic or legal issue
If you feel an error has been made regarding your property for taxation purposes, please feel free to present the specific issue and evidence to the Real Property Lister. Some issues may require professional assistance to resolve, which may include services provided by title companies, surveyors or attorneys.
An assessor determines the value of a property for taxation purposes. Provided here is a list of local assessors and the municipalities they service: