Documents & Links:
Vilas County Zoning and Planning Committee Rules and Members
Contact the County Clerks office for an official copy of the Standing Rules.
|Vice Chairperson||Steve Favorite|
STANDING RULES AND COMMITTEE DUTIES
THE VILAS COUNTY ZONING AND PLANNING COMMITTEE
- The members shall all reside within the County and outside the limits of the City of Eagle River. No two members shall reside within the same town.
- It shall assume all responsibility for County Zoning and Planning.
- It shall supervise a County Zoning Administrator and other staff as may be approved by the County Board, and it shall prescribe their duties and activities and have full direction and supervision thereof.
- It shall periodically review all ordinances pertaining to zoning and environmental protection and make recommendations to the County Board for revision of said ordinances as become necessary.
- All efforts and objectives shall be in accordance with the Wisconsin Statutes pertinent to said committee and agency. Statutes: 59.69, 59.692, 87.30, 281.31, 236.10, 236.45, 59.70(1).