Documents & Links:
Vilas County Land Records Committee Rules and Members
Contact the County Clerks office for an official copy of the Standing Rules.
|Vice Chairperson||Mary Platner|
STANDING RULES AND COMMITTEE DUTIES
THE VILAS COUNTY LAND RECORDS COMMITTEE
- It shall supervise the work of the Vilas County Land Information Office in carrying out the design, development, and implementation of an integrated land information system.
- Its membership shall include representatives from the Land and Water Conservation Committee; the Zoning and Planning Committee; the Forestry, Recreation and Land Committee; the Highway Committee; the Emergency Government Committee; and the Finance Committee; the Law Enforcement Committee; and the Solid Waste & Mining Committee.
- When necessary or advisable, it shall coordinate land information projects with other units of government and/or the private sector.
- It shall administer and guide land records projects and funding as set forth in the county wide land records plan as per 16.967(3)(e).
- It shall review and recommend projects from the County and local governmental units for grants from the state land information board under 16.967(7).
- The Mapping Coordinator and Tax Listing Coordinator shall report to this Committee.