Vilas County Wisconsin
Vilas County Zoning and Planning Committee Rules and Members
Contact the County Clerks office for an official copy of the Standing Rules.
STANDING RULES AND COMMITTEE DUTIES
THE VILAS COUNTY ZONING AND PLANNING COMMITTEE
- The members shall all reside within the County and outside the limits of the City of Eagle River. No two members shall reside within the same town.
- It shall assume all responsibility for County Zoning and Planning.
- It shall supervise a County Zoning Administrator and other staff as may be approved by the County Board, and it shall prescribe their duties and activities and have full direction and supervision thereof.
- It shall periodically review all ordinances pertaining to zoning and environmental protection and make recommendations to the County Board for revision of said ordinances as become necessary.
- All efforts and objectives shall be in accordance with the Wisconsin Statutes pertinent to said committee and agency. Statutes: §59.69, §59.692, §87.30, §281.31, §236.10, §236.45, §59.70(1).